View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 12:44 PM
fredrast fredrast is offline Windows XP Office 2007
Novice

fredrast is on a distinguished road
Default Customize bullet styles in "Bullet Gallery"?

Is it possible to customize the default bullet styles that appear in the "Bullet Gallery" in Power Point 2007, i.e. the window that opens up when clicking the "down arrow" next to the "bullet list button" on the Ribbon?

In the "Bullet Gallery", there are eight slots, one set as "None" and the other seven with different bullet styles -- none of which corresponds to the bullet style that I would like to use as default in my presentations. Is it possible to customize the bullet styles in these slots, and have these customizations saved permanently (e.g. with the template) so that the customized styles always appear when opening the "Bullet Gallery"? Most of all I would like to customize the first bullet style (in the second slot), which is applied when directly pressing the "bullet list button".

I'm able to momentaneously change the bullet style in the eighth slot by clicking "Bullets and Numbering..." in the first pop-up window and then "Customize" in the second. However, this change only applies to the very element I was formatting at the time. When selecting a new element and opening the Bullet Gallery, the same default bullets are there again.