View Single Post

Old 04-13-2019, 07:16 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

I agree that a sample would help.
Page numbers are a part of headers/footers which are a part of sections. Here is my information on how these work.
You can use the "different first page" setting to not have page numbering at the beginning of a chapter by starting each chapter with a new section.

You could try to do the same thing with the pages with figures. I'm not sure you want to do that, though. If you are restarting page numbering with each chapter, that section setting would carry over to a new section starting in the middle of a chapter. It could also give you many more sections which makes editing tougher.

More practical might be to use white text boxes with no text in the pages where you want no page number. Place those over the page number. This is also going to make for tougher editing.

If you are going to have a table of figures, are you going to have it reflect page numbers that are not there?