View Single Post

Old 03-20-2019, 04:55 AM
cliff_1954 cliff_1954 is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

cliff_1954 is on a distinguished road
Default Really getting rid of text box borders

I am trying to create a one page department letter head. I have the header and footer set with logos and text with no problem. My boss wants the address and officer names and titles in the left margin, with a solid line separating them from the main letter.

I am using Microsoft Office 365, so the software is current. I have managed to get the text and colored, and thickened line in by selecting the right border selection set. The problem is that even with the other three borders “deselected” the top, left, and bottom border lines refuse to go away. The right border is colored and thickened properly.

I have checked to insure that the text box is not touching either the header or footer. I have been at this for several days now, and could really use the help. I have also tried modifying columns, but that’s a whole other disaster.

Thanks in advance. I don’t know why but the attachment change in appearance after I sent it. Both graphics were in the header, and there was a 3 pt blue stripe to the text. Sorry
Attached Files
File Type: doc CVFD Ltr Head 1.doc (170.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Charles Kenyon; 03-23-2019 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Mark as solved