View Single Post

Old 02-06-2019, 02:45 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

There is evidently some form of corruption in the document, which I've not been able to rectify. That said, I have been able to extract the chart data and create a new chart in Excel. See attached.

You might like to play with the chart formatting to get it looking like your original, so you can maintain it all in Excel. You might even move the chart to a separate sheet to simplify printing. And, as I mentioned before, simply changing the date range spanned in Excel will allow you to have a single chart that spans any range of interest - something you can't easily do in your Word document.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Weight Log.xlsx (11.2 KB, 8 views)