View Single Post

Old 01-22-2019, 07:46 PM
Guessed Guessed is online now Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

I seem to remember an option which could show/hide this in the Styles Pane. It seems to have disappeared from the GUI in the most recent versions of Word.

There is a reference to such a option in http://www.wordarticles.com/Articles...StylesPane.php which states
Quote:
The one exception is the item, “Clear All”, at the top. You may be able to hazard a guess as to what this does, and you probably wouldn’t be too far wide of the mark. There used to be a way to remove this, and still is, with VBA, or by manipulating the underlying XML, but I cannot find how to do so in the user interface.
I was unable to find the VBA command that is alluded to here so I can only suggest that someone go back and test earlier versions of Word to see if the option exists somewhere there.