View Single Post

Old 01-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Sontal Sontal is offline Windows 10 Office 2010
Novice

Sontal is on a distinguished road

Wow guys. Now there's some study I will have to do when I get back home from work.

My initial thought, not as an expert of course, but not as a complete ignorant as well, was to utilize 2 columns as Guessed mention, but my first attempts were far from desirable. Before deciding to utilize your expertise, I did saw around the suggestion of right to left text, but, I don't know, it didn't seem right, thinking that a so sophisticated word processor like Word (at least in its latest version) would have foreseen such a need and provided an easy and simple solution. It's not like you can't have automatic paragraph numbering (but only on the left) anyway.

I will try all provided solutions and see which one works better. Once again I'm really thankful for all the valuable information you shared and I do hope that this question will assist others who may have been in such position.

Honestly I thought that it would be quite easy and maybe with just 2-3 clicks! Maybe one day Microsoft will implement this ability.