Photoinserts Photoinserts is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

Photoinserts is on a distinguished road
Default Macro to insert multiple photos into separate tables

Hey,

In word I have 1 table per photo.

Each table is set out like this:

Row 1: 1 Column where I insert the photo
Row 2: 2 Columns - the first column I write the photo number, the second column I write a title
Row 3: 1 Column where I write a comment

I then have a return space to create a gap between the next table, then this continues on and on.

At the moment I copy and paste heaps of these tables in the document, then I manually insert individual photos one at a time. I'm wondering if its possible to create a macro where I could select all photos at once and have word insert them all in the correct place automatically. I figure I just need to make the macro insert the first photo, effectively hit the down arrow 4 times, then insert the next photo and so on. This way it allows for the table spacing I currently have setup, instead of clumping all the photos in one after the other in the same cell. I just don't know if this is possible.

I have looked on line, and found on this forum, macros that automatically insert a huge group of photos into different table rows and automatically give them a caption, however this isn''t quite what I'm after. I guess it could be possible to reformat my document to make it all one big table and have an empty row to replace the return gap I currently have in between my tables. However to someone with barely any knowledge of macros it seems like it would be easier to make the macro go down 4 times before inserting the next photo then formatting a complex table arrangement in the macro.

Thanks for the help.