View Single Post

Old 11-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Marcia Marcia is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2007
Expert

Marcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura about

[quote=p45cal;135050]OK, got the triangles working. Now I'm working on what users might put in, even if they get it a bit wrong - The input error could be prevented by a validation list later on when all the codes shall have been finalized. But I guess the list would over populate the cells and might cause the processing to slow down. I don't see anything wrong with the system re-writing the error into its standard code (i.e. from LLLE to LLEL)

• Is LE something that can happen EITHER in the morning OR in the morning on the same day? - LE refers to a learner who enrol beyond the cut-off date, in this school year, the cut off date is June 4. There is no morning or afternoon LE. A LE learner comes from the same school.
Is TI something that can happen EITHER in the morning OR in the morning on the same day? - TI refers to transfer in learners, those who come from other schools, so there is no morning or afternoon for TI.

The reason for the presence of the LE, TI, DRP, TO in the form is their effect on the total daily attendance. Say on June 4, there were 10 learners but during the month a learner came in, registered as LE on June 8, making the total daily attendance on Jun 8-31 to 11 learners.

I should be the one to apologize for providing piecemeal information that have relevance to the program.