View Single Post

Old 11-02-2018, 05:12 AM
Marcia Marcia is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2007
Expert

Marcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura about

I fully agree with you that it i confusing to make an exception on the representation of cutting classes, always shaded triangle on the right. It is clearly a contradiction on the rest of the coding system but it is the instruction from the higher ups. I suggest we maintain the status quo as is the instruction. Although there is plan to make representations before the approving authorities that we make our own symbol as long as the figures are correct. Could you please make the macro as flexible as possible so that in case the powers that be would approve on our proposal the codes would be easier to amend?
If you must know, the knowledge of the users of this form on the power of Excel to help them in their work is pathetically nil. In fact some of them still use crayons to fill up the form and calculators to get the totals and average daily attendance. I am optimistic that once we present to the powers that be that it is possible to reflect in the form all the conditions in the proper formats of am and pm through the use of different colors and symbols, they will look favorably on such enhanced reports.