View Single Post

Old 11-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Marcia Marcia is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2007
Expert

Marcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura aboutMarcia has a spectacular aura about

I am using Excel 2016. When and if a student skips classes (am) and is late (pm) on the same day, the late triangle should be placed on the left, the cutting classes shape on the right regardless of the time of misdemeanor, so only the codes LTIC, LLEC, LC should be used. The teacher will have a note somewhere in the form on additional info like the above cases. The same holds true with am cutting classes, pm absent, where the X is typed on the left, the cutting class shape placed on the right.

On the conditional formatting, I was thinking of doing the simple =E16="DRP" format color white, =E16="T/O" format color white. I was hoping that the macro will do the job of making the "LE", "T/I","TI" letters into white color font.

I didn't know that this form will turn out to be so complicated, but please don't give up on this because I know many others out there are following and monitoring the final output of this "project" given the number of views on record. Thanks.

Last edited by Marcia; 11-01-2018 at 07:15 PM.