View Single Post

Old 10-27-2018, 09:43 AM
p45cal p45cal is online now Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

p45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant future

I need to kinow:
  1. All the codes which you want to interpret and what you want to appear when they're encountered.
  2. If there are going to be multiple codes in one cell then I need to know all the possible combinations of such code and what you want to see when those combinations occur.
Bear in mind that currently, the single leftmost character in a cell determines what's shownfor the morning; anything after that (2nd character onwards) is going to be assigned to the afternoon. If that's no longer going to be possible then a rethink is required (on my part). You could, for example, instruct your users that everything to the right of a / character (and/or a \ character) applies to the afternoon; and if there is no such character everything in the cell applies to the morning. Alternatively, you could divide each day into 2 cells, the left cell relating to the morning and the right cell the afternoon.