View Single Post

Old 09-30-2018, 06:14 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

I agree with everything Paul told you. This is not any different from Word 2003.

See Header/Footer Settings Recap and Page Numbers in Word 2007-2019.

The controls for the features are in different places and it takes some getting used to. The Ribbon Interface is different. It makes using Word easier for newbies. For those who have used menus and toolbars (Word 97-2003), at first exposure the Ribbon is harder to use. You are going through the pain and outrage I experienced a while back.

If you would like to have the menus you are used to, you can add them. You can find a free download to do that, see Ribbon Menu Control – Classic UI by Greg Maxey. Search the page for "Classic UI." Eventually, I predict you will turn it off. In the short term, it may make you more productive.