View Single Post

Old 09-24-2018, 08:21 PM
macropod macropod is online now Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenel View Post
On other site I found this :

The solution is to create the data source file as a Word document instead of as a text file :
Code:
I am just a little bit confuse how integrated in my code
I can't see how that is at all relevant to your current process. In any event, you already have a functional Word document, so there should be no need to create a new one.

And, as I said before, if you name the Excel range to be used for the merge, you could reference that name as the data table in the mailmerge main document without the need for a CSV export.

Finally, if you're to continue using the current approach, you should check the contents of your problem CSV file; the problem may be there and have nothing to do with the merge as such.