View Single Post

Old 09-24-2018, 06:00 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

I would be surprised if the field coding in your mailmerge main document would actually work, since you're missing the required space after every mathematical operator (i.e. =, <>). Moreover your field coding is unnecessarily complex. Furthermore, I can't access your VBA code to see what it's doing vis-à-vis the CSV export & mailmerge. Even after supplying the password, I can see no code; all that happens is that I get a DLL loading error for every code module. That said, if you merely named the Excel range to be used for the merge, you could reference that name as the data table in the mailmerge main document without the need for a CSV export. When I do that, I see no output errors.

Attached is a much simplified version of your mailmerge main document.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Master - Garanties et Options - UW - 020.docx (22.6 KB, 10 views)