View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 04:28 PM
gburya gburya is offline Windows 7 Office 2010 (Version 14.0)
Novice

gburya is on a distinguished road

Whoo-Hoo!! This works in YOUR document, but I can't get it to work in MY document! How do I insert a Macro on the page "Right where I want it"? I can use a box or I can use normal text and insert it at that point. But I just can't get it to transfer or copy to my document and work.

And finally, is it possible to have the macro not only ask what number to start and end with but also to ask which printer I want to use to do the printing on? Of course it would get that list from all the printers associated with the computer this is being done on.

I have 2 printers myself, but I plan to have this printed at the local "Office Depot Store" they have like 5 or 6 printers associated with each of their computers in their print center. So when I take it to them they would need to be able to choose which printer we are going to use.

Never thought of the printer to use until I had the problem on my machine with only 2 printers... LOL

Oh yea, lastly... I saved the macro in the Global "Normal.dotm" file so it will always be available to ALL documents I make!

Last edited by gburya; 01-24-2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something...