View Single Post

Old 07-30-2018, 08:34 PM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

The problem is that we have no idea what your document looks like. VBA does not work in vague concepts. From your latest comment it seems that you want to use this field more than once in the document. While that would be possible, the code I posted (which goes in the ThisDocument module of the template) would have to be modified to address each of those fields. So without knowing how many fields you have and their tags/titles, and given your limited VBA ability to modify code concepts, that is not going to be easy.

Can you post an example document that shows what you are selecting and how its result should appear.

FWIW you cannot display multiple colours in a content control list box, but you can display multiple colours as an output to they document based upon the selection. The code I posted would work with a building block gallery content control.