Old 01-19-2011, 03:39 PM
tareq tareq is offline Windows 7 Office 2007
Novice

tareq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjornS View Post
Hi,
some questions.

Line 49 in "My macro" sheet, has a hour value of "1100". How should this be handled ?

Do you get problems with months having 31 days or only the ones with less than 31 days? Can you attach an example how your macro run looks like, when it gives you this error.

kind regards
Bjorn
Hi, thank you Bjorn for your prompt response. About the "1100" hour the macro should copy the "0900" hour and paste it once so it will create "1000" with the same data as "0900" and after that "1100" should be skipped and the macro should copy "1200" and paste it twice to create "1300" and "1400" with data the same as "1200".
About the other question, I made the macros for April and it works without any errors, so the macros should produce the wanted results for the months with 30 days, but if we deal with 31 days, then it will stop (i.e at the cell that April data ends) at the 30th day of that month, and if I was dealing with February, the data will work for extra rows. Actually I don't know how to attach the run of the macro, but you will see the recorded macros attached to a "txt" in my post.