Thread: [Solved] Office 2016 Product Key
View Single Post

Old 07-24-2018, 11:48 AM
albert albert is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

albert is on a distinguished road

Ok your probably right about what you stated.

After messaging the seller about the validity of the Microsoft Licensing with the eBay seller I receive a reply.

These are acquired from my husbands work-place he works with the Microsoft partnership program, this is how we are able to offer you this great item at a great price, otherwise you would have paid a lot more at large retail stores like Staples or Office Depot. Please note: Often times a live chat Microsoft representative will says things to persuade you to purchase additional or new softwares from them or they simply just do not know.

So I don't really know One Hundred percent about the Microsoft Office 2016 legitimacy as I'm taking the sellers word about it.

In business and then private world requires a certain amount of trust. If you're not able to trust anyone then one may likely end up as a failure.

But I guess your right there's really no way to determine one hundred percent the legitimacy of software.

I think perhaps to become closer to one hundred percent "known" legitimacy would to purchase directly from Microsoft or a Microsoft Certified Reseller, who potentially could sell you some software (with or without their knowledge) that is stolen.