View Single Post

Old 07-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Stefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes thanks that’s what I have at the moment.

But what I want is a PDF which shows a vertical red (or black or whatever) line on the left hand side of the page where there have been changes but the text shows *only* the finished version.

What I am able to do at the moment is either i) a PDF of the finished document with no vertical line (of any colour) anywhere; or ii) a PDF with vertical lines where changes have been but also, in the text, those changes, both deletions & insertions.

I want the same thing as Kevka (see below) but the things suggested for him do not work. That is I want a PDF of what you see on the screen when, in track changes, you have the “simple changes” view.
Hmm, I'm missing something, probably because I never make use of the "Simple Markup" view myself.

If hiding deletions while displaying insertions does not work for you, then I don't know what to suggest next. Sorry