View Single Post

Old 07-18-2018, 06:34 AM
sophiah81 sophiah81 is offline Windows 8 Office 2013
Novice

sophiah81 is on a distinguished road
Default Creating PDF in track changes - simple track changes only

Dear All,

I have modified my document, I have stopped the track changes but have not accepted insertions and deletions and I want to create a PDF which only shows the red line at the side (so a PDF of the "read view" or "simple changes").

I have tried all the things suggested to resolve Kevska's problem (see below) and I can still only create a) a PDF of the finished document with no track-changes and no red line at the side; or b) a PDF which shows the red line at the side but also the insertions and deletions within the text.

In "Advanced Options", If I put insertions and deletions to "none", my PDF shows me the line on the left hand side but also the changes in the text, just there is no indication of what is inserted and what is deleted (e.g. the old text was "conclusions d'appel" the new text is "conclusions en response et recapilatives" and my PDF shows "conclusions d'appelen reponse et recapitulatives" without distinguishing that "d'appel" has been deleted and "en response et recapitulatives" has been inserted).

I can accept the deletions and leave the insertions but then, when I get to my numbered paragraphs, my PDF still shows me both the old number and the new number.

Any help much appreciated!