View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 05:16 AM
kdsim kdsim is offline Windows XP Office 2007
Novice

kdsim is on a distinguished road
Default VBA in Word 2010 to show certain text only when a YES checkbox is checked

I created a PM checklist in Word 2010 using Content Controls which is attached. It started out small but has grown and now I would like to do some automation.

I've perused these forums for awhile and found several threads that will be helpful for some of the automation such as CCtrl ChkBox Text, Content Controls - Dependent Dropdown, and Content Controls - Dropdown Dependent Text. I will be using them throughout but, unfortunately, none of them do exactly what I need.

I have a ROBOT section, between Step 24 and Step 25, that I only want to be visible if someone checks YES when asked if there is a robot in Step 24 and I need the Robot section to keep the formatting and checkboxes.
  • I tried an IF statement using a dropdown list that I found but couldn't get it to work properly, however, I would prefer a checkbox.
  • I tried saving the section to the quick part gallery in the template but, again, was not successful.

I'm sure someone here will be able to help me out as you are such a wealth of information! Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: dotm CL-0001 - 1510E Tool Eval or PM checklist.dotm (125.4 KB, 10 views)