Thread: [Solved] Office Problems
View Single Post

Old 05-07-2018, 05:41 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHien View Post
I re-installed Office 2016 Professional Plus this morning. I can access to Outlook on first machine now but I've got no idea why and how Office Home and Business came to this machine, may be it came from my Microsoft Account. I'd to remove it but this may also remove on second machine. Is it ok to keep ?
It would be really helpful if you paid attention to the advice you were given:
Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
I suggest you uninstall the problematic Office 2016, then reinstall Office 2016 Professional Plus.
The fact you now have two Office installations shows you did not do that. Furthermore, your screenshot shows that, despite all you've said, you did not previously have Office 2016 Professional Plus installed on that PC - you only ever had Office 2016 Home and Business installed there.