View Single Post

Old 04-02-2018, 08:35 PM
someazguy someazguy is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2016 for Mac
Novice

someazguy is on a distinguished road
Default Content Controls - Dependent Dropdown

Hey guys,

I figured I would join this forum to ask if anyone can help me on a project that I working on for my company's sales department.

I am stuck at the final part of the form that will be used for signing on new service agreements.

I created a form for the first page that can be filled in with the new client's information, and their information would automatically be transferred to the next page which is a termination of service letter for their current vendor. The last part I need is to have a set of 4 dependent drop-down boxes.

First box is the manager's name of the current vendor they are cancelling with.

I want this box to be the "master" or "control" box... When any of the 7+/- names that are in the box are selected, the following 3 boxes will be that company's name, then their address, then their phone number. Basically I want the three dependent boxes under the "master" to auto populate the correct information for that company once the one of the dependent boxes are selected.

I am horrible with VBA and I honestly had to go online and copy someone else's code just to get two boxes to work.

I am getting frustrated!

Any advice? Or can any one copy the correct blank VBA code that I can fill in for 4 drop-down boxes?

If anyone needs to see the document, please let me know and I can send it to you.

Thanks!