View Single Post

Old 02-27-2018, 04:48 AM
ms868 ms868 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2016
Novice

ms868 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Perhaps you could start by explaining what you're trying to achieve. Dropdowns aren't unique to userforms - there are also formfield dropdowns and content control dropdowns & comboboxes, all of which can be inserted into a document and none of which requires a userform.
Gladly.

I'm making a general word template for specifying which quality tests to perform on a given production item. The template will also be filled with test results and final score. Hence it will be sort of a summary for a given item and how well it passed the tests.

I want the the dropdown list to be a list of standardized tests including a short description, e.g.: test1 - description1, test2 - description 2, test3 - description3, test4 - description4... etc. A total of approximately 50 individual tests:

For a given item i want to be able to select/highlight a number of tests from the drop down list (e.g test1, test4 and test5)

The selected test (name) should then appear as entries in a column of a table, one test name per row, either immediately when selecting the test or after the push of a button, such as in your example. Other columns of the table are blank placeholders for test description, results and additional remarks.

Something like this:
Capture.PNG

Hope this explains sufficiently.

Best regards

Martin