View Single Post

Old 02-26-2018, 08:49 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsw View Post
I can not find and instal a greek language pack for the MS office 2016 professional plus (x64) I have in my windows 10 (x64) computer. Every relevant package I've found so far is for another office 2016 edition.
As you'll see in the screenshot on this page: https://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/...r=-2147217396# there is a generic 32/64bit Language Pack for Office 2016, which applies to all Office 2016 editions; there's no such thing as a 64bit Office 2016 Professional Plus edition of the Language Pack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsw View Post
At the end I had to download an activator, which fixed the problem, though it provided me with some viruses, that I had to get rid off.
That is a clear indication you're dealing with pirated software. You won't get any help with that here.