View Single Post

Old 01-29-2018, 03:04 PM
hysterical.useless hysterical.useless is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

hysterical.useless is on a distinguished road

macropod, thanks for the quick response. I think this is the right direction, but what I need might be a little more complicated.

I'm working from a template document (see attached mockup). As a template document, it has a pre-filled document header, table headers, table text, etc. (here represented with "lorem ipsum" filler text). What I want the macro to do is fill images in the spaces listed with "IMAGE #" from a designated folder containing all of the images (named a universal way so IMAGE 1, IMAGE 2, IMAGE 3, etc. is always clear).

The macro example you provided seems to assume you're working from a blank document. Instead of creating the table and everything from the ground up using a macro, is it possible to create a macro that recognizes where all instances of "IMAGE #" fall on the page(s) and import, resize, and insert the appropriate images in its place?

Assuming I will need to have the macro create the table from the ground up, can I tell the macro to insert all of the pre-filled "lorem ipsum" text along with the images?

Appreciate your help; let me know if you have questions.
Attached Images
File Type: png template example.PNG (35.1 KB, 25 views)