View Single Post

Old 01-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazel877 View Post
On my screen shot, these are the boxes that were checked prior my inquiry on here - I did not check or uncheck any - and why I was having problems.

Regarding the folders, I am Deb-PC and the other computer is Moritz-PC. When I am the Moritz-PC computer, I pulled up files on Deb-PC, made revisions and saved back to Deb-PC. However, I cannot see those revised files on Deb-PC, but the Moritz-PC can see them on Deb-PC, but they are apparently on my computer as when I attempt to resave them to Deb-PC, it says it asks if I want to replace an existing file.
Exactly the point of my last post. The location you are saving in from Moritz-PC may not be where you are looking when you are on Deb-PC. Each user account on a computer has a My Documents folder and they may look alike when accessed remotely. When you are on your own computer, you only see one unless you really look. They are under C:\Users.