View Single Post

Old 12-28-2017, 12:50 PM
pfriorda pfriorda is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2016
Novice

pfriorda is on a distinguished road
Default Follow-Up

Thank you for the response and the ideas/links. However, I neglected to mention a facet of my issue in the initial post that seems to preclude the 'Heading Styles' approach. Below is a very scaled back example of my template that illustrates how tests are clustered together in a way that seems to ruin the heading approach. Is there any way I could set up my template so that I could have a list of potential tests, but delete an individual one from this list and have the associated descriptive sentence later in the body of the report autodelete as well? For example, say Test Y was not given in this instance but everything else should stay. I would like to be able to delete 'Test Y' from the completed tests lists and have the second sentence from the Test Group 1 section go away as well. Seems like it might not be possible, but any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Completed Tests: Test X, Test Y, Test Z, Test A, Test B, Test C

Test Group 1
On test X, the patient's value was ___. On test Y, the patient's value was ____. On test Z, the patient's value was ___.

Test Group 2
On test A, the patient's value was ___. On test B, the patient's value was ___. On test C, the patient's value was ____.