View Single Post

Old 12-19-2017, 08:11 AM
ChrisOK ChrisOK is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2016
Advanced Beginner

ChrisOK is on a distinguished road

Actually I DO need VBA to help process this step -- whether it be using the FILTER method or other ---maybe Dynamic was a bad word to use---sorry

I've got several things going on with VBA -- that's cleaning up a really cumbersome output from a main frame -- (the stage you are seeing it at within this attachment is after TONS of clean up and compilation have occurred to the report data using VBA) so this VBA step (IS VERY MUCH NEEDED) to actually clean out the unwanted line items in the weekly report that are not equal to "IN" invoice type...

Once this VBA step is complete another VBA step will follow it to perform other accounting functions... (there's probably 75+ steps to this that normally takes the person all day to clean up -- I'm trying to expedite the process for a person who knows nothing about vba and very basic formulas) -- since this is a repetitious weekly task -- it only makes sense to automate the clean up and output so it can be handed back over to their upper management. (there will never be a need to Print it -- it's only circulated as a soft copy once cleaned and compiled appropriately)