View Single Post

Old 09-28-2017, 07:28 AM
JLavigne JLavigne is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

JLavigne is on a distinguished road
Default Help in creating a button to add lines of text/options

Good day,
I'm trying to create a template letter for my organization and I've hit a wall. We previously had a PDF form where we could click on a " + " button and a line of text would appear. However, the PDF form was complicated to modify so it was decided to transfer the info in a Word document.

Everything works fine, but people are feeling nostalgic, they would like a button that could add the lines of text they would like to use in the letter. So basically, this letter has a drop down list of 6 items that the employees can choose from. Because I wasn't able to add that " + " button, I had to create 6 lines of drop down list boxes (people would select their options and remove the extra lines if not necessary in the letter).

Is there a way to create a button (that won't appear in the printed letter) that could be besides only one drop down list box, which would act as a "duplicator?" for that line, which would permit to add any other extra lines if necessary, instead of having all 6 and removing the unnecessary ones...

Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your help!!!
J