View Single Post

Old 06-07-2017, 02:41 AM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

That doesn't sound good. I thought for one horrible moment that I had upset the filtering during some major updates recently, but I have tested again and that doesn't appear to be the case.

Click reset and when you start again the Default is not to use the filter. Use that default option. Just add the folder to save the documents.

If it still doesn't work, send me your workbook to supportATgmayor.com, putting your forum username in the subject (or it will be discarded). By all means anonymize the data. I am not interested in your data, just the worksheet, so I can establish if there is a problem.

If you are unable to do that, copy and paste only the used data range to a new Workbook, starting at Cell A1. Sort the data by the schools, then use that new workbook as your data source for the merge. There must be no empty fields in the schools column.

Which Word version are you using?

Incidentally did you try sorting the data and using your original merge document without recourse to the add-in?