View Single Post

Old 05-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

To clarify. The policy is to not help with homework where the class subject is Microsoft Word. Otherwise we volunteers end up doing homework for students who are too lazy to actually do the homework and read the material assigned.

On the other hand, assistance is often given when a problem with Word techniques is causing difficulty getting other work done. I tend to give the person asking a question the benefit of the doubt when I can help. I've many times assisted someone who is having a problem getting homework done because of not knowing about Word, whether that homework is a paper for class or a doctoral dissertation.

Here, I don't know how much help my answer is; but, I do not work with images that much. I changed the title of the post to give more information to those who might want to answer.