View Single Post

Old 05-04-2017, 06:58 AM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road

Yes ... one report per page which is the important thing. However, I have noticed though that my other mail merge documents that rely on this code have been affected. The DT15v1.docx mail merge document that you have become far too familiar with is the only one in which one record per page is needed. My other similar reports that rely on the macro now have just one report per page (when they could have up to 3).

I think this can be fixed relatively easy in my macro by changing this line line (maybe)

Code:
If Left(itype, 1) <> "G" Then   'exclude GS reports
to
Code:
If Left(itype, 1) <> "G" and itype <> "DT" Then   'exclude GS and DT reports
The 'Page of Pages' thing I can sacrifice for everything else working. I think the mystery remains. It is so unpredictable. I printed off a couple reports just now to share, but they were both fine. Last night, not so much. Weird. The only difference between the two sessions of report printing from my application was from where. One was done from home and failed, the other at school which succeeded. Both Word versions are 14, but one is from Home Suite the other Professional respectively.

Paul, you have been an incredible help. As frustrating as it was at times, I appreciate your patience and your generosity. You offered a balance of provision and guidance for self support which was a great learning opportunity. All I can offer in return is sincerest appreciation.