View Single Post

Old 05-02-2017, 07:31 PM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road

I am really confused Paul.
You said in post #10 "The only way I can see the times as decimals happening is if the workbook is open - which it must be when you use the macro".
My last post was based on running the merge (the one you provided me) through the macro. The data workbook was open. I did not get decimals. The report was great except for having not having reports on individual pages. I got the decimals when I wasn't running through the macro, which isn't how this merge is meant to work anyway.

So, your idea of reusing the original field code is to get rid of the decimals correct? Do I really need to do this as The times aren't the issue. And I would have to change all my times, and you know there are a lot represented in my report. I'm also going to get myself in a bind dealing with the effects of this change to this issue in this thread: https://www.msofficeforums.com/mail-...me-fields.html

I'm sorry for this being so complicated. But going back to what I had originally would take me back to the original problem from post 1.