View Single Post

Old 05-02-2017, 05:06 AM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road

Wow. This is blowing my mind. I somehow feel that we've gone in a complete circle. LOL I have learned though, not to rely on the results of any mail merge testing unless such tests are done through the macro. I had no idea that the results would be different between merging one way over the other. I'm also suspect that I am getting different results between different computers which may be a source of some frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
..., you need to revert to the kind of field construction used to convert the decimals to hh:mm referred to in: https://www.msofficeforums.com/mail-...tml#post114362 (minus the \* MERGEFORMAT switches)
Are you referring to the original code I had in my original report in post #1 of that thread?

The mailmerge document created from the macro is all perfect except for the page breaks (the datasource is open). I don't need to worry about the decimal times as I'm only getting that with testing outside the macro. The 'Page of Pages' is populating well thank to your help, but I've given up on my other reports.