View Single Post

Old 04-26-2017, 05:42 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

This forum and others like it are for people being self-taught on Word. Most of the answers come from such people as well. This is a peer-support forum.

At least scan the entire article that I linked to earlier. It is about Sections. Headers/Footers, page size, margins and page numbers are all a part of Sections.

It sounds like you followed the easiest course to get your result. I am always leery of templates from publishers. They may be wonderful, or a nightmare.

For the toolkit to work, it will need to be placed in a "trusted location." Your Word Startup Folder should be such a location. I use that particular tool about once every couple of weeks.