View Single Post

Old 04-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

1. Open the new Normal template. How to Open the Normal Template
  2. Type a url and let Word format it as a hyperlink. Feel free to use http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
  3. Ctrl-Click on it to follow the hyperlink. (You just used the Hyperlink and Followed Typerlink styles.)
  4. Delete what you just inserted, making sure that the insertion point style in the blank document is not hyperlink or followed hyperlink. (Likely the style will be Normal.)
  5. Close the template and save the changes.
  6. Open one of your documents.
  7. Use the Organizer.
Apparently, the Organizer only sees styles that have been used. Here is a screenshot from the Organizer after I used the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles in a brand new Normal template. Before I followed the procedure shown above it did not have the hyperlink styles in it.
00 deleteme 2.png

When I first saw your screenshot I was sure that you did not have a real Normal template. Apparently I've used mine a lot more than you have. It has a boatload of styles showing.

00 deleteme 3.png