View Single Post

Old 04-22-2017, 02:35 AM
colinito colinito is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Advanced Beginner

colinito is on a distinguished road

Hello macropod (?Paul),

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried many methods of copying/screenshot/copy-and-paste, etc, but with each effort I am unable to remove or paint over the data of figures and names of the original, which I am not keen to make public.

My last effort was to copy and paste onto a new Word Document.
As I had no need to remove any data, I only needed to add the particular colour to the figures of the relevant month.

This has been successful, and the underlined anomaly was not repeated in the pasted copy.
I have no idea what caused it to appear, but I shall remember my "solution" should it occur in the future!

Being well past my sell-by-date, I would mention that in 1957 - 60 years ago - I visited your beautiful city of Canberra. It was still in the throes of post-olympic fervour, and all the structures were mostly intact. Many memories have faded, but I remember going to Mount Ainsly (? correct spelling?) and we went on a tour of part of the Parliament House - which was the actual working seat of your parliament at that time. We stayed for 5 days and I had no difficulties or repercussions on returning to the UK of having been "upside-down" for that length of time!!

Regards,

Colin.