View Single Post

Old 03-26-2017, 10:52 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Murphy View Post
I guess I'll have to live without the bibliography feature until we upgrade to Win 10 and Office 2016.
Or run Word in Safe Mode when you need to print the document with the citations & bibliography. You might also want to do that periodically so you can save a PDF of the document with readable citations, etc.

On a related issue, do be aware that Microsoft's referencing implementation doesn't conform to the published specifications for APA or either of the Chicago referencing formats (Word doesn't even recognise that there are two Chicago referencing formats)... Given that these are widely used and well documented, Microsoft's failure to get it right for a decade now is abysmal. I have my doubts about its implementation of the other referencing formats, too.