View Single Post

Old 02-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Hans1958 Hans1958 is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

Hans1958 is on a distinguished road
Default It's still an issue

Hi Julie,
Thank-you again for your effort to help to solve this problem, I really appreciate it!

The planning wizard is set up right, so according the way you said, so all 1 + 3 options there are checked. Nonetheless it's still the way working that the wizard just pops up once but not again when it would be urgently necessary to avoid a big blunder in the program course!

Concerning to be up-to-date with the Microsoft patches for MS-Project 2010, yeah, also there I am on the newest patch.

I think it's not possible to solve this problem within MS-Project options or so. I am actually convinced that there are some entries necessary to switch in the Windows Registry (RegEdit.exe). I just struggle to know the right ones.

Maybe I straighten my question a little bit and ask if you, or of course anybody else, has any clue where I can find a website where it's explained / described how MS-Project exactly works together with that Windows Registry?!

Maybe also another idea and question about this matter. My software at home as well the software here at the company is of course leagal. So my idea is why I / we can not call Microsoft itself to ask that question?! But where to ask? What is your opinion about?

Thanks again, especially for listening / reading my blog!
Take care & best regards
Hans ... from Germany