View Single Post

Old 10-29-2010, 02:21 AM
gburya gburya is offline Windows 7 Office 2010 (Version 14.0)
Novice

gburya is on a distinguished road

Kimberly

Yes I have seen the Ad Animation button, and I have been all through it and all the things inside it, ton's and ton's of times!!

The thing I can't find is this...

I can get an item to come in, but if I try to then set an exit for it, that will change the entrance to an exit.

So in other words, setting any exit will delete the entrance or setting any entrance will delete the exit setting, instead of adding a second action.

As I said, I have done this for some time and made TON'S of presentations using the Open Office version of PowerPoint which is called "Presentation". I REALLY know what I am doing in that one, and porobably 98% of it is exactly the same as powerpoint, but I am trying to learn the new PowerPoint 2010.

I just can't seem to find a way to do this.. it's really starting to tick me off, I am better than this and yet I can't find it!!

I have gone through all the help files, and even tried to find a tutorial video on it etc.. and just can't find anything to show how to do just exactly what I want to do.

I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE I HAVE SEE OTHER PEOPLES PRESENTATIONS WHERE IT IS DOING IT AND I KNOW THEY DID IT IN THE POWERPOINT PROGRAM!!

I would stay with Open Office Presentation if it weren't for the fact the new PowerPoint has many features Presentation does not.. (Mainly "Smart Art") but the biggest reason to move to PowerPoint is that I just can't find a program to convert the Presentation format to an AVI, or other video format etc.. and with PowerPoint I can get that done once my presentation is complete.

Lastly, just FYI.

My presentation has a few pages in it which have like 15 - 20 pictures stacked over the top of each other if they were not appearing and then disappearing. If you just left it without the actions then you would only see this stack of pictures with only the one on the top being really visible and able to see it.