View Single Post

Old 12-01-2016, 10:35 AM
HyperEscape HyperEscape is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2016
Novice

HyperEscape is on a distinguished road
Default Email Selected Slides - VBA or Macro

Hello,

I need to often email selected slides to different stakeholders for their review. My current crude method is to copy the selected slides to a new file (and save it by a different name) and then attach it to the email.

Would appreciate if any experts over here share their wiz for making a feature which can support the following use case

1. Select multiple (non consecutive) slides by Ctrl+Click.
2. Via Right Click menu (or by invoking a macro), be able to choose the option or run the function to send the selected slides via email.
3. Once the option is chosen a smaller ppt file with only the selected slides (possibly with an automatic name <<original name+suffix>>) is created in the folder of the original file .
4. When the file is created it is automatically sent to Outlook, with a new email opened with the attachment.

I saw a semi-working VBA code somewhere, which I am not able to find anymore, hence I thought of asking the community members here.

Pretty sure a solution like this would be for the larger benefit of anyone having similar requirements.

Thanks for your support.