View Single Post

Old 11-21-2016, 08:11 AM
midrees midrees is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2016
Novice

midrees is on a distinguished road
Default Spreadsheet or any program to manage contracts from which I can create invoices

Hi everyone,

I was hoping if someone can point me to the right direction. So I have a whole bunch of service contracts from the customers, each differ slightly. Each parent company has many sub companies and each sub company has it's own service contract for services performed. So what I would like to do is input all the information (parent company, sub company, date to invoice (monthly, bi-weekly), length of contract, expiry of contract) from there have a dashboard which tells me which invoices I have to bill out first of the month and etc, along with automatically stopping the list of companies that have reached their expiry date for their contract.

I am not sure if there's something out there like this, but If someone can direct me to either a free program or a spreadsheet. That will be extremely helpful. I am not the greatest with excel formulas however if someone can quickly walk through how to create it and what formulas to use, that would be really helpful as well. Thanks in advance!