View Single Post

Old 10-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Esaylikepie Esaylikepie is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

Esaylikepie is on a distinguished road
Default How to create single graph figures with multiple graphs inbedded - Taguchi styled analysis

Hi Everyone, im new here so lets see whos mind I can pick... And yes, the name is deliberately spelled wrong :P Its a long standing joke .

So long story short, im trying to do something called a Taguchi analysis and I need to plot graphs which are essentially four graphs in one figure. I've seen it done in past year students reports but I cant figure it out.

The attachment has an example of what I want it too look like and is from the software that is giving me the output. Its pretty ugly and thats why I want to make a fresh graph on Excel.

I would prefer to learn how to make this graph myself but would be appreciative if someone makes one for me.

The graph needs to have the following key features:
  • Figure title,
  • Figure subtitle,
  • Individual graph element titles (Water to Cement ratio, Foam, PVA Fibres, Superplasticiser [in that order]),
  • X-axis with the values seen in attachment
  • Y-axis for all four internal graphs
  • Horizontal line which I can set at the appropriate Y-axis value average
Im finding it a bit hard to explain what I need but the main point is it needs to look like the attachment.

Any advice would be most appreciated. Please feel free to ask for clarification where its needs.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Effects Plot.pdf (162.8 KB, 20 views)