View Single Post

Old 09-19-2016, 11:11 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloa513 View Post
I checked the Windows Secrets one and doesn't work correctly today's date comes out right but not other modified forms of dates- I don't whether its because theirs is not designed for Word 2003 or that my computer is Japanese version.
That may be because of internationalisation issues, for which a macro remedy is included, as discussed in the Introduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloa513 View Post
I found this for removing column boundaries.
http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44565 and then found the eraser tool and this solves it- it seems it always puts the date at the top and table at the bottom- is that always right?
I would expect the tool to behave consistently - it's just a matter of choosing carefully what to erase.