View Single Post

Old 09-12-2016, 02:47 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by es35 View Post
I cannot remove a figure from my TOC. It is a tif or jpeg file in a document that I am creating the TOC and keeps on showing up in the TOC. It does not seem to have a style designation.
Either you have inserted the image in-line into a paragraph with a Heading Style, or you have inserted the image with wrapping (e.g. square) and anchored it to a paragraph with a Heading Style. The solution is to:
• change the paragraph Style for an image inserted in-line into a paragraph; or
• move the anchor to a different paragraph for a wrapped image anchored to a paragraph.
It is not possible for the image to have been inserted in-line into, or anchored to, a paragraph that does not have a Style applied.