View Single Post

Old 09-11-2016, 08:41 AM
pegasus416 pegasus416 is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

pegasus416 is on a distinguished road
Question Office 2016 insists on using my MSN email when replying instead of the account the email is on

Hello. This issue is not computer specific, it occurs on all of my computer with Windows 10 and Office 2016 (365). I never had this issue with Office 2010 or previous. I have 3 email addresses setup, @comcast.net (default), @me.com and @msn.com. Anytime I click to send a new email, Outlook insists on using my @msn address instead of the default @comcast address. If I receive an email in my @comcast or @me accounts, and go to reply, Outlook insists on using my @msn account to reply from, instead of the originating account. My @comcast account is my default and used for business. I have to be very careful to remember to change my email address in the pull-down selection to the account the email originated from. I found a registry hack on line that forces me to select an email address for new email, but nothing I have done has fixed the reply-to issue. I never had this issue until switching over all of my computers to an Office 365 subscription.

Any advice? I'm a little frustrated.

TIA for any suggestions!!