View Single Post

Old 08-23-2016, 02:06 AM
Grantsub Grantsub is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Novice

Grantsub is on a distinguished road

Thanks Paul

So if the at least .6cm is selected for each table there is no way or automating the auto alignment macro I am seeking

The reason why it is its set as at least we when we copy the data manually from the “ sample 1 : attached report document in portrait to the corrective actions word document in landscape the cell can changes from a single line to a double line thus making the cell txt alignment different , so then its needs to be adjusted as the width of the cell changes in landscape .
So the process I use is to select the contents from the Sample 1 table , rows seven onwards and paste in the other document table by adding lines below , Then I go through the table and align all the cells correctly for presentation and printing , thus the need for some sort of cell txt alignment macro.
The problems all ways occurs going from portrait to landscape as the cell for the information changes in width and then need to be aligned to suit .

I have been work this way for three years and I have tried other ways but theses steps are the quickest and then its just checking the alignment and txt positioning the cells .

As the amount of row each time change on each table and the paste location changes in the second document .
At the moment I just use the recorded macro row by row to check and correct if required in the second document

Thus I use the recorded macro to check the cell alignment light it checked so I know they have been checked and I move on

Can you advise on different settings some better way to carry out the massive task with the copied table data between tables and between
Thanks Grant
Attached Files
File Type: docx Sample Table.docx (25.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: docx Sample 1.docx (56.1 KB, 7 views)