View Single Post

Old 07-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 8 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar8294 View Post
TY for the response. I saw this fix and tried to implement it. However, I do not have any multi-level list format button in the Paragraph group. Your fix was for Word 2010 and I am using Word 2013. I don't see any renumber ability in Word 2013 tables.

BTW, how do I update information for the systems I'm using by my User Name?

TY
The numbering has not changed between Word 2010 and 2013. The multilevel list button is on the Home Tab. It is vital that you review How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in Ribbon Versions of Word by Shauna Kelly.

There is no need to be using Customize the Ribbon. The button is the third one in the top row of the paragraph group.