View Single Post

Old 08-29-2017, 03:11 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by migman View Post
There's no need to get snippy with me. I've been around internet forums for many years, and I've seen your attitude before. ... Now, we can just end it here, or you can insult me again. What you choose to do will tell you what kind of a person you are.
Might I suggest you need an attitude adjustment. So, with well over 50,000 forum posts to my credit over the past 15 years, I'm not infinitely patient with people who (like you) show little evidence of following the advice given. Big deal. Indeed, the fact you seem to think finding an infinitesimally small percentage of those that constitutes whatever you think is representative of my 'attitude' is something worth raising says far more about you than it does me... So, tell us, what have you actually DONE?